Friday, March 20, 2009

California To-Do List

For those of you who aren't in the "know," I'll be leaving California around mid-June and moving to the beautifully green, mosquito-free, perpetually cool, northwestern state of Washington! That leaves around 2.5 months in California to wrap [edited from the sleepy mistake "rap" thanks to Aaron!] things up. Thinking about things I'd like to see here before leaving, I of course found myself making lists (things are just so much more fun when they are organized).

Things I Have Seen in CA

1. Santa Cruz
2. Los Gatos
3. Carmel
4. Monterey
5. Stanford campus
6. Lake Tahoe
7. Big Sur
8. Yosemite
9. Oakland
10. The Golden Gate
11. Fisherman's Wharf
12. L.A.
13. San Diego

Things I NEED to See in CA

1. Big Basin
2. Death Valley
3. Alcatraz
4. Golden Gate Park
5. Point Reyes
6. Lassen Volcanic National Park
7. King's Canyon
8. Berkeley
9. Catalina Island
10. Moffet Field
11. Legion of Honor in SF

That's a lot to accomplish in 2.5 months, but I'm going to try! If you have anything to add to the need-to-see list, please send your additions my way!

4 comments:

Aaron Davies said...

"wrap", not "rap" :)

here's a song about seattle by one of my friends to get you in the mood: emerald green

April McCoy said...

This post is making me so sad. :( Why are you leaving me??? :( :( :(

I hate Chandler!

But maybe we should go to Golden Gate Park and the SF zoo together with Gavin!!! That would be super fun!

Natalie said...

So fun! This kind of to do list is so much better than the other kind:
-Get change of address forms
-rent U-haul
-pack
-pack
-pack

Natalie said...

I just saw your house in Washington!!! How wonderful!