Sunday, July 5, 2009

Photo a Day Promise

Dear Everyone,

I am now in Washington! I arrived Thursday, and have spent the weekend studying for the bar and enjoying the sunny 75 degree weather. The boyfriend arrived Saturday with the moving truck, and tomorrow we head to the island!

I plan to start posting one photo a day starting tomorrow (or Tuesday if we don't arrive before sunset). The San Juans are too beautiful not to capture and show the world! I'll have to miss at least a few days of photo posting because of the bar, but I'll be sure to stick with my promise as much as possible in July, and 100% starting August 1!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Hooray! I'm so excited :) It sounds like a lovely distraction from all that studying...I'm sure the pups will be happy to help out.

Natalie said...

Yay for Sophie!!! Congratulations!

April McCoy said...

Sophia!!! We miss you too. :( Where are your pictures? I know you're busy, so don't feel pressure. It took me a month and a half to update my blog. :) xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxo