Monday, November 9, 2009

Photos: Week 17


Abstract Blue. Strange lighting resulted in this photo of the bay from the bluff by the house.


Nevermore. Birds in a bare and wintery tree.


Spices All in a Row. On a rainy, windy day, the boyfriend and I spent our time organizing the spice drawer... and yes, it was very satisfying.


Ferry Fares. Lummi is not the cheapest place from which to commute.


Riding High. Crossing on the ferry.



Water Reflected. See the spray from the ferry reflected in the little mirror?


Pooches Personified. Gyspy was saying, "Ooh, ooh, throw the stick, throw it. I NEED IT;" Kulshan was saying, "Hurray, I love it when you pay attention to me! You're pretty!"

3 comments:

April McCoy said...

Ok, so Gypsy has more black on her face and Kulshan has more brown on his face. Right?

Organizing your spice drawer - you two crack me up! We did that too just a few weeks ago!

Sophia said...

Yep, Gypsy has more black, Kulshan more brown.

I love that we organized the same random thing! We're like two couples in a pod. :)

Heather said...

Baxter tells me I'm beautiful too. Isn't it great to have pooches to boost your self confidence?!