Monday, September 20, 2010

Photos: Week 61


Fish For Dinner. A seagull eagerly watches a fisherman's catch near the ferry dock.


"God Light." Rays of sun stream through branches in our yard.


Seattle Visit. Dusk reflected in windows outside my hotel room.


Shipyard View. Space needle on the far right!


Major Food Groups. A cute eatery near my hotel with a sign that reads, "Bread, Madeleine, Dessert."


The Beginning of Fall. My first foggy ferry ride of autumn.


My New Addiction. Now that the weather is rainy and grey, we've decided to start grinding our own coffee beans, and the results are delicious.

2 comments:

Lloyd Davies said...

Such beautiful pictures, Sophie, and we love the sail boat!
For your poetry collection, here's the first line of another poem about the water, by John Masefield:

"I must go down to the seas again, to the lonely sea and the sky"

-- Dad

Sophia said...

Thanks, Dad! And I will add the beautiful Masefield quote to my blog right now.

Love,
Me