Monday, February 21, 2011

Photos: Week 83


My Birthday Present (I Wish!). A tempering machine jam-packed with chocolate at the chocolate store we toured for my birthday!


Wall of Wonder. Some of the molds used to make cute chocolate shapes (my favorite was a set that included an owl, log, and other woodland shapes).


Birthday's End. A full moon lights up the water, illuminating a bush at the edge of our yard.


Misty Morning. The view from the house one morning last week.


Ahoy. A lone boat wanders through the islands.


Moo. Cows nibble under a fantastically foggy Lummi Mountain.


More Impossibility. Another sunrise with hard-to-believe colors.

3 comments:

aprildmccoy said...

I LOVE that you toured a chocolate factory for your birthday!!! It's sooooo you! I wish we could have been there with you!! We all miss you tons!

Sophia said...

I wish you all could have been there, too! Someday we must go on a chocolate tour together... maybe the one in Switzerland when we have our Geneva/Strasbourg reunion. :-)

Libby Davies said...

The birthday moon is spectacular!!! It would make a gorgeous poster!