Monday, October 5, 2009

Photos: Week 12


Cuddle? Kulshan sleepily asking to get onto the living room couch with me.


Squiggle of Blue. The surprisingly attractive island slough.


Purple Moonrise. The brilliant full moon came out long before the sun finished setting.


Fall Colors. A pretty Lummi street corner.


The Sweetness of Doing Nothing. The mural outside of the island coffee shop, the Taproot Cafe.


Fairy Ring. After a rainy night, we woke up to mushrooms everywhere.


Cormorant Keeping Watch. Birds love to perch here and supervise the ferry.

4 comments:

RRigdon said...

I never think about the word 'repurposing,' but I have so many reasons to use it...

RRigdon said...

That comment should have gone on week 11. Whoopsers.

Sophia said...

Haha, it took me a moment to figure out what you were referring to (despite the Week 11 correction), but now I get it. Yep, it's a great word--it can be your homeschooling word of the day!

April McCoy said...

Sigh. . . the sweetness of doing nothing. I want that!

xoxo