Monday, February 22, 2010

Photos: Week 32


No Snow Here. Spring has arrived on the island, and the whole world is in bloom!


Heron This Rock. A heron contemplates his quickly disappearing perch as the tide comes in.


My Dream House. A sweet, cozy one-room cabin at the inn on the island.


Seal Rock. Taken from the island's west side, looking north at the Canadian mountains.


Monet Sunrise. A bit fuzzy, but I was sleepy when I took this at 6:05 AM!


Sneak Peak. A heron gives me a sideways glance from his hiding place between the rocks.


Purple Cotton Candy. A blossoming plum tree next door.

2 comments:

April McCoy said...

I can't believe you had time to post this week! I haven't had time to check till now. LOVE the pictures of the blooming trees. So pretty! Can't wait to visit this summer! Yes, we are coming!

Congrats on the bar!!! Love ya!

Sophia said...

Actually, I kind of cheated.... I took most of these photos on the same day, and wrote the captions last week. So I had the last few days before the bar free to cram. :-) Yes, you ARE coming to visit, and I can't wait either!