Monday, March 8, 2010

Photos: Week 34


Waking Up. Pink, purple, blue, beautiful.


The White Way of Delight. These tree blossoms smell incredible.


Big Red Barn. This pretty building is actually an art studio, with a sculpture garden peeking out from the background.


Woven Fence. An unusual barrier between a yard with blossoming trees and the road.


Surveying. A seagull perches on a stump on the mainland, looking out over the island.


Beach Glass. Pieces of glass somehow end up in the ocean and are buffed smooth by the waves crashing them over the beach again and again.


Bzzzz. Bees wake up to gorge during the early spring.

3 comments:

April McCoy said...

Whoa! Two things. First, what a beautiful pink and purple picture! Second, the white way of delight!!! I LOVE it! You have your very own piece of Prince Edward Island. Except your white way of delight is paved, which is hilarious!

Love ya,
April

April McCoy said...

Sophia! I downloaded the pink and purple picture and it is now my work computer desktop! It's gorgeous and it reminds me of you! :-)

xoxoxo

Sophia said...

Aw, you are so sweet! I was so lucky to be awake early for that beautiful sunrise, and I love that your computer now features a little piece of Lummi and me!

Your comment about the paved White Way of Delight cracked me up, by the way. I guess the modern Green Gables would be a condo with green siding or something!

Miss you!