Monday, April 5, 2010

Photos: Week 38




Walk Into the Light. The incorrect use of my camera left me with a washed out photo of Legoe Bay that I thought was actually quite interesting.


Spring. The beautiful view to the southwest of the island cafe.


Buffer. The orderly row of trees on our bluff serves as protection from the fierce north winds.


Cherry Blossoms! A stroll through the University of Washington's famous cherry trees.


Campus Dusk. Pretty architecture as the sun sets.


Mona Lisa. Gypsy looks calm and serene.


Puppy Model. Kulshan models his bed and toy with a pet-me-quick-please look that would win anyone over!

2 comments:

April McCoy said...

Yes, Kulshan does look like a puppy model! What a darling pup! And Gypsy is very sophisticated looking in her pose!

So I love the look of those Cherry Blossoms. How are your allergies up there, btw? I'm just curious. It's been raining lately, so my allergies are ok, but when it was sunny a few weeks ago, ugh! I felt like you on graduation day!

Can't wait to see you soon!!!!

Sophia said...

If I ever start another blog, I may have to feature 7 photos of the pooches each week!

My allergies have been nonexistent ever since August or September. They were pretty bad in July, though, but that may have been in part to the dry summer here. I hope neither of us have allergies when you come to visit!!!