Monday, April 19, 2010

Photos: Week 40


Berkeley Bikes. When I walked down into the BART station in Berkeley, I discovered a biker's paradise: rentals, parking, etc!


Bay Bridge. As seen from the Embarcadero in SF.


The Modern Jewish Museum. I didn't go inside, but love the strange, abstract design of the building.


Beard Papa Sweets. A store that only sells creme puffs, and has a delightful name!


You Know You're in California When. A medical marijuana joint (get it?) in SF.


Rainy San Jose. After a little rain and a few clouds, all the Californians ran inside for cover, leaving abandoned streets and businesses to us weathered Washingtonians.


Church. Interesting traditional architecture in San Jose, with giant palm tree in front and large office building behind.

1 comment:

April McCoy said...

Wow, I cannot believe you've been up there for 40 weeks! And yes, I do "get it!" Lol....I love your phraseology.

How nice it is to see pictures of San Jose!

Love ya!