Monday, April 11, 2011

Photos: Week 90

Dear Readers:

This is a momentous week. The following photos are the last photos taken with my old camera! In anticipation of our international travels this summer, I have a new Nikon I've been playing with that I already love. I'll post my first island photos from the new camera next Monday!



Ferry Tilt. Bright, ominous sunlight looking south from the Whatcom Chief.


Sunrise. Island morning colors.


All in a Row. Buoys neatly lined up against the pink and blue.


Parking Limited. I think it's cruel that parking is limited to 24 hours at the ferry dock, when I could sit in my car and appreciate the view for much longer than that!


Spring. A tiny pink bud rests against sleek dark-green leaves.


Wooden Art. A Lummi carving seen on the reservation.

No comments: