Monday, July 26, 2010

Photos: Week 53


Forgetting Where You Parked. Exiting the mall, we briefly panicked when we couldn't spot our truck, until we looked more closely...


Cove Closeup. I love how the water looks pixelated here.


Snack Time. Our pooch takes a break from eating his stick to look cute.


Purple and Blue. These little flowers popped up suddenly, and the hummingbirds seem to love them.


Checking In. Gypsy, making sure she gets her photo online, too.


Ice. Mount Baker, looking particularly grand.


Succulents! I could say that word all day long... And how pretty is the yellow fading into red?

5 comments:

aprildmccoy said...

succulents! that is making me laugh right now!

mount baker looks awesome. gypsy and kulshan look adorable as well!!!

xoxo,
bapril and gavin =)

Sophia said...

I love that we have the same sense of humor! :-) We must chat soon... still looking for a job (boring), but Chandler's home (hurray)!

Miss you and the munchkin!

aprildmccoy said...

i told brian that i didn't get the first photo. like if it was a where's waldo thing or what! but then he said that your truck is behind the big semi. is that true? because for the life of me i still can't see it!!!

Sophia said...

Lol! It is behind the semi, it's true! Open the photo in a new tab or window, and you can see our tires sticking out from underneath!

aprildmccoy said...

Hahahahahahahaahah!!!! I don't think i could type as many hahahaha as is needed to convey my laughter!

Ok, so I opened the pic up in a new window and I put my nose up the screen and I yelled to Brian, "babe, Sophie says the truck is there, but I still can't see it." He said, "it's there. You can see the wheels."

So I backed my face away from the screen and suddenly it became clear to me! lol. For real - laughed out loud!

This was like one of those dot pictures in the 90's for me. It tripped me out.

love ya!