Sunday, January 18, 2009

Danger Foods

There is a somewhat hilariously long list of foods I cannot have in the house when I'm eating only healthy food. A list of some:

The obvious (chocolate, ice-cream, pastries)
Peanut butter
String cheese
Chips/crackers
Nuts
Cereal (I'll snack on even healthy cereal)
Sushi (too much rice, avocado, creamy sauce)

For some reason, I am not tempted to snack on:

Veggies
Fruit
Meat/seafood
Tofu
Bread
Milk
Oatmeal

So these are the only foods in my fridge right now!

2 comments:

Aaron Davies said...

lucky you. about the only things off that list that would be safe for me to keep around is (raw) meat and (some, e.g. salad) veggies. i'm fully capable of eating a pint of berries or a double-handful of snow peas in a single sitting, and have been known to munch raw oatmeal out of sheer boredom.

Sophia said...

well, i'd say go for the berries and snow peas. but beware the swelling power of raw oatmeal! you know what they say about swallowing watermelon seeds...