Monday, May 17, 2010

Photos: Week 43

Disclaimer: these photos were not taken in Washington!

To celebrate my brother's wedding and baby shower, I have uploaded 11 favorite photos, rather than the traditional 7, for your perusal. Enjoy!



Three Levels of Deliciousness. The wedding cupcake stand.


Cupcakes as Far as the Eye Can See. Dark chocolate with cream cheese icing!


Waiting. Our backyard set up before the wedding.


I Do. Getting married!!!


Chilling. My boyfriend enjoying the view from the porch after the wedding.


Girls. The bride and a guest: both looking lovely.


Blurry Artistic. The groom and our father looking handsome and laughing.


Styling Jewelry. My brother showing off his wedding ring.


Presents! Baby shower gifts wait to be opened on the back porch.


The Organizers. My parents.


Tower of Chocolate. Nutella brownies adorned with spoonfuls of more Nutella--perfection!

2 comments:

April McCoy said...

I love the cupcakes! And nutella brownies, yum yum!

I can't believe Sam is married! He's just a baby! But it looks like it was beautiful. Weddings are so fun!

Sophia said...

Yep, my baby brother's married! The wedding was beautiful, and they both seem seem very happy, which makes me happy!

I love how your favorite photos are of the food... you are adorable! :)