Thursday, October 23, 2008

Week 3

Okay folks, the Half Moon Bay fun is over, back to food.

Alas, this has been a sad week in health-eating history. Behold:

Thursday: 2330
Friday: no idea! (banquet lunch for work + Cuban restaurant dinner with a friend)
Saturday: no idea! (snacks from Half Moon Bay Festival--no real meals)
Sunday: no idea! (snacks from Half Moon Bay Festival--no real meals)
Monday: no idea! (home from HMB, but exhausted and slept most of the day, so didn't track calories)
Tuesday: 1920 (best estimate... Persian restaurant dinner double date!)
Wednesday: 2260 (best estimate... Persian leftovers and birthday party for dinner/dessert!)
Thursday: 2900 (best estimate... ate breakfast out, Persian leftovers, and down-in-the-dumps chocolate!)

Don't you love how honest I am?

And yes, I'm very ashamed of myself. No, not really. But again, this shows how unhealthy eating out can be. I don't feel that badly though, because this was both my "bar trip" week and my catching up with friends week, so I knew I would let the diet slide.

But starting tomorrow, we're back on track!

I'm off to stock up on carrots!

No comments: